Health is the foremost inalienable human right. No life, no social intercourse. The noun health as used in this website includes both psychological health and physical health. These two kinds of health are tightly coupled by the subconscious mind, the central controller of your endocrine system that physically, chemically connects the two healths together. The communication traffic between them flows both ways simultaneously in a loop.
From the Plan B perspective, there are four “audiences” for “health”
- MitM in FLLP, has interventionist
- MitM solo, has coach
- Producers, have veterans
- Entitleists, have each other
Clarification on “audiences”
- Anyone entered in the FLLP (Front Line Leader Program) gets personal, customized guidance from the interventionist. These MitM-keystones have no need for other input. The FLLP hyper-learning context reaches the angst blowdown milestone in about a month. Everyone in the FLLP notices when the internal energy is released because angst flushes out all at once.
- The MitM solo, a keystone not in the FLLP, will find considerable assistance on this website. While he has to start on his own motivation, he has access to Plan B veterans for coaching over the rough spots. It takes the solitary adventurer to Plan B whatever time it takes. Since it is all psychological, no mass, no inertia, when blowdown occurs, everyone notices immediately. That’s how you know you succeeded.
- The producers who are not MitM, can earn a health benefit package. Experience has established that knowing the what and why of dysfunctional social behavior releases a lot of anxiety. Even for those who can do nothing about the cause of their dilemma, knowledge of cause is effective self-protection.
- The upper-hierarchy consumers, by virtue of their role and preoccupation with social status by authority, called entitleists, are isolated from reality. Nothing can be done by interventionists to help reduce the angst of authoritarians. Without psychological health, it is impossible for anyone to get their act together. It cannot be otherwise.
Prepare for hyperlearning
Experience has shown it’s best to acquire a mindset for the adventure open to hyperlearning. The best mindset for Plan B audiences, winnowed down to solo MitMs and the producers in their charge, is ecosystem. The reason is practical.
Most people will accept that they, individually, are ecosystems. They will also accept that their various social systems are ecosystems as well. The scientific definition of ecosystem endorses this association.
An ecosystem is a community of living organisms in a particular area in conjunction with the nonliving components of their environment, interacting as a coherent system. These biotic and abiotic components are entangled together through dynamic cycles and energy flows. Energy and material enters the system where natural law and humans play roles in the movement of the matter and energy through the system, excreting various high entropy matter as waste products that enter other low-entropy ecosystems as feedstock.
Significant scientific effort has established the “laws” that determine ecosystem health and dynamics. Most people and their media accept that Nature’s laws of ecosystem viability are valid. After all, these laws are used as basic arguments for deriding the terrible things humans are doing to planet earth.
While the laws of ecosystem viability work fine for our derivation of Plan B, we cannot avoid the irony that people do not accept that human social behavior is channeled by either natural law or by invariant human nature. You will hit the same tripwire when you tell others that human social behavior is shaped by the laws of ecology. That is, they will agree to the components of your case but not the logical conclusion. Hold fast to that lesson. In this business, you’ll encounter paradox often.
Get your baseline settled
If you are reading this because of your concerns about what Plan A has done to your health, get a foolproof baseline assessment. Bloodwork can put the general question of current health, psychological and physical, beyond dispute. Periodic bloodwork can track your progress and affirm when you have restored your health. As many Olympians found out, there are many chemicals in your blood, such as hormones and steroids, that quantitatively measure dimensions of your physical and psychological wellness.
Why trust your judgment and opinions, given their track record, when you can have top-drawer evidence? It is your own health that is at stake.
The operational reality
Nature has arranged things so that every advance in a positive direction contains two components. There are some aspects where outside help can improve your goal-seeking performance. There are some fundamental aspects of positive change for which no assistance is possible. The changes that have to occur that can’t be done for you, inescapable, you must do for yourself. Your primary tool is your absolute, conscious-mind control of your efforts.
What can’t be done for anyone:
- Understanding how nature works the operational reality
- Hyper learning
- Replacing false concepts with effective concepts
- Think, gatekeep
- Make prudent choices
- Give them their inalienable rights
Be not concerned about the hurdles, obstacles, and barriers that block your path. You’re neither first nor alone. Your health is not beyond your control. Satisfy yourself early-on that your health goal is attainable and worthwhile. For that assurance, nothing beats veteran contact.
What can be provided:
- Concepts, system think
- Prior experience as reference
- Practices and procedures proven effective
- Opportunities to visit implementations
You are in control of your health, both psychological and physical. Everything positive in Plan B world begins with angst blowdown – the fix for your psychological health. The bad news is that to shed your angst requires protracted cognitive effort – study, contemplation, testing. The good news is that if you can ax your angst, you have proven yourself fit for making the entire trip to Plan B.